Who Should Enter
Entry is open to all clients, media owners, advertising agencies, digital agencies, production or design companies, or any other parties involved in digital communications for advertising purposes. Any entry for a particular project should be coordinated between the different parties involved.
All entries and nominations in English will be accepted. All entries should relate to achievements ONLY during the period 1 January 2018 – 31 January 2019. Written entries which do not focus on the eligibility period but include achievements outside the review period will be disqualified. Campaign reserves the right to reject work it feels does not comply with the spirit of the awards.
Dates and deadlines
Early Entry Deadline: Friday, 30 November 2018 (6PM HKT)
Entry Deadline: Monday, 7 January 2019 (6PM HKT)
Early Bird Entry Fee: USD$300 (Before 30 November, 2018)
Entry Fee: USD$350
Upon submission of the online entry form, entry fees are chargeable and you will be liable to pay for the entries, even in the case of disqualification, withdrawal of entries, duplicate submissions or non-endorsement by clients.
Early bird entry fee is due on 30 November, 2018 and thereafter entries unpaid by 7 January, 2019 may be disqualified and Haymarket Media Ltd will retain the right to claim for unpaid entry fees.
Once entry is shown as ‘COMPLETED’ on the Event Marketing Awards entry system, this denotes that the entry has been accepted and processed. Entry fee is non-refundable.
Entry fees are payable in USD. Upon completion and submission of your entries on the submission system, you are liable to pay the entry fee. There are two payment methods to select from:
Credit Card Online / Alipay
You will be redirected to our secure payment gateway where you are able to select from VISA/MASTER/AMEX and Alipay. For this payment option, a 3.5% bank surcharge is applicable.
If you are having trouble with the credit card online system or via Alipay, please contact the organiser at EMA@haymarket.asia.
For this option, please contact Loretta Lui at firstname.lastname@example.org cc:EMA@haymarket.asia for invoice of which bank details will be provided
A scanned copy of the transaction proof, clearly stating the entry number and invoice number for such payment to be emailed to Loretta Lui at email@example.com cc:EMA@haymarket.asia as above.
You will have to bear ALL bank charges related to this transaction. Please do indicate to the bank clearly when making the transfer.
Without payment confirmation, your entry is not successfully completed. Please contact the organizer should you require any assistance: EMA@haymarket.asia.
All bank transfer payment must be completed by 7 January, 2019 with payment proof. Payment not received by this date will be disqualified.
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that each entry complies with the following guidelines. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in your entry being disqualified at an early stage in the judging process.
- Upon submission of the online entry form and once it is shown on the Event Marketing Awards entry system as COMPLETED, this denotes that the entry has been accepted and the entry will be processed and you will be liable to pay for the entries.
- Client endorsements must be completed by the nominated clients upon submission completed by responding to the automated email sent out to them before Monday, 7 January, 2019.
- You may enter the same campaign in more than one category. However, for each entry you must provide separate documentation, support materials and entry fee.
- For entry which is a duplicate or incorrect submission, you are required to inform the Awards Team immediately to avoid being charged for an incorrect submission.
- Except where indicated on the entry form, agency names and logos should NOT appear on your written submission or supporting materials, microsite URL address etc for all entries in the campaign categories.
- To protect the integrity of the judging, creative samples and URLs must not have names or markings that could identify the creative group or agency, including letterheads, visible watermarks, labels, or credits in the code of digital entries. Any supporting materials with agency name or marketing may be disqualified.
- All sites must be live from 1 November, 2018 – 30 April, 2019. Please supply passwords, if needed, for access to the URL. Only http sites are accepted, no ftp sites are allowed. Failing to provide such before 7 January, 2019 will not be accepted.
- All entries must be submitted for judging exactly as published, aired or implemented and may not be modified for awards entry.
- The organiser reserves the right to request a full media schedule from each entrant company to verify the authenticity of the ad(s) in the event that entry is shortlisted or a winner.
- The judges’ decisions are final and neither the organizer nor the judging panel will enter into any correspondence about them.
- The organiser reserves the right to publish all entries wholly or in part, as case studies or for publicity purposes.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organiser will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The organiser will have no hesitation in withdrawing an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Once you confirm your entry is shown on the Event Marketing Awards entry system as COMPLETED, you will be liable to pay for the entries, even in the case of disqualification, withdrawal of entries, duplicate submissions or non-endorsement by clients.
- Any entries withdrawn by the Event Marketing Awards, for example duplicates and disqualified entries are still due and payable to Haymarket Media Ltd.
- Any entries unpaid by 7 January, 2019 may be disqualified and the organiser will retain the right to claim for unpaid entry fees.
- Entrants or companies who are proved to have deliberately and knowingly contravened any guidelines relating to eligibility may be barred from entering the Event Marketing Awards for a period of time following the Awards as specified by the organizer.
- All entries and supporting material will NOT be returned.
Entries unpaid by 7 January, 2019 may be disqualified and Haymarket Media Ltd will retain the right to claim for unpaid entry fees.